Thursday 12 March 2009

Back to BB . . .

View across Dartmoor fields and moors and tors.


It's no good, it was annoying me. Meadowsweet that is, in my header. I just didn't feel right, and I have had to change it. "BB" is my shortened pseudonym - in full Bovey Belle, which is a name I post under on my favourite forum. It derives from Bovey Tracey in Devon, the gateway to Dartmoor, and where my dad's paternal side of the family hail from. BB sounds right, and you never know, there may be some folk looking up the REAL "BB" (Denys Watkins-Pitchford) and come across this blog.

4 comments:

  1. I wondered why you used Bovey Belle...now I know. I am enjoying your nature notes blog and have done the same with my blog by seperating the crafts from the nature and Dorset stuff. Take care, Goosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying it Goosey. Bovey Belle is also the name of a "pink" from the Bovey nurseries. I ought to plant one in the garden I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying following your new blog, its all the things I wish I'd paid attention to when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like it Daisy, and can learn something too.

    ReplyDelete